Fraxel Laser Resurfacing Pre-Procedural Instructions
Patient’s Name: _____________________________________
Procedure Date: ______________________________________
Procedure Time: ______________________________________
- Discontinue use of topical retinoids or glycolics two weeks prior to Fraxel treatment.
- No usage of Accutane in past year.
- Discontinue sun bathing.
- Antiviral prophylaxis if history of Herpes Simplex virus (cold sores).
- Plan to be at our facility for 2 to 2 ½ hours. The treatment will take 1 to 1 ½ hours; there will be an additional hour required for numbing and preparation.
- If possible please do not wear make-up.
- Plan to go home following the procedure.